Friday, November 24, 2006

FRIDAY FAVORITE 8

It's about time to mention Angelo. He is one of my favorite familiars in Santo Domingo. He is a true gentleman with an unassuming attitude. This guy has a bright smile, a great personality and a very nice physique, obviously.

Angelo is a pleasure to hang out with for a night on the town. He loves to dance, but you don't have to practice your merengue or salsa for him. He prefers freestyle dancing and House music. If we could just work on his english he'd fit right into any bar in New York or London.

He's a true macho man, no pretense. Plays basketball, very well, and has no interest in local DRama. One of my most favorite things about Angelo is his walk. I often fall behind a bit just to watch his sexy stroll.



































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! He does have a great smile!! And that AZZ is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! Real bow-legged, hot booty papi!

Anonymous said...

You know I use to have a real thing for Angelo and I totally agree with everything that you said about him...I was with him for more than 2 years a few years ago. I use to get fustrated over his lack of english skills and his undesire to learn any. At any rate in recent times I will see him "swagger" dowm that conde and I just say LETS GO!! But this last trip I di'nt see him at all. With the slim pickings of late,and that hatefull curfew, whoever had him just did't let him go

Anonymous said...

I was just in the DR for the New Year Holiday and was very sad to here that our much beloved Angelo is very sick and that he has lost at least 50 pounds.Lets keep him in our prayers

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful! is he ok now?